Friday, September 7, 2018

A Hope and a Future


There is something worshipful about feeding a baby.  I can remember sitting with each of my children that I nursed, thanking God for the privilege to be their mama. When Willy first came to us, I was the only one to give him his bottle because I wanted that special bond with him, that precious time when his needs were being met and he would lay contently in my arms and look into my eyes.
The other day I had the honor of giving Baby A his bottle.  Although his cleft lip makes it difficult for him, he slowly sucks down his bottle and relaxes in my arms.  I pray to God as I look into his little eyes and I’m assured that God will always take care of him. We don’t know his future but God does. God even knows how many hairs are on his head. He has plans for this baby and a promise to give him a hope and a future!

No comments:

Post a Comment