Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Grateful!

 Thanksgiving is right around the corner! I love this time of year because everywhere you look you see reminders to be thankful. Wall art, decorations, on-line bible studies - all remind us to be grateful! And sometimes, if we are honest, we all need the reminders. We get so busy with life that we forget to stop and thank God for all the things, both small and large, that He gives us everyday! 



 Thank you, Jesus, for our family.






As many of you know, God has called us to open a children's home for children with special needs. When He first laid this on my heart, my very first reaction was fear. Could we do this? Could we raise the money? Could we find the right house? 


I am so thankful that God gave us the answers and peace we needed to respond with a "YES!" And as we are continuing on this journey, I am so grateful for how God is leading us. I am thankful that He showed us the perfect house, I am thankful for how He is providing for the house, I am thankful for so many of you who have joined us on this journey. I am thankful for your prayers, your notes of encouragement, your support, and your love! I am thankful that God is entrusting us with this calling. I am thankful for the children that He will send to our home for us to love and care for. 




Praises

* Thank you, Jesus, for your guidance on this journey.

* Thank you, Jesus, for sending supporters to join with us in welcoming your precious lambs into our home.

* Thank you, God, for sending your son, Jesus, to bring hope to this world. 

Prayer Requests

* For the needed finances for Lambs of God Children's Home.

* For traveling mercies for Alia, Lacy,and Jordan to come to Guatemala for Christmas.

* For the devastation that these last two hurricanes have brought to Central America. May the light of Jesus shine brightly in the darkness!


Thank you so much to all of you for your continued support and love! We love you all and wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love and Blessings,

Carl and Lisa 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment